Our skin starts to lose its elasticity from the age of 25. How frustrating we can’t halt the ageing process indefinitely. What we can do, however, is remove some of the signs of ageing in order to look significantly younger.
We offer a number of different options to reduce lines, sagging and other telltale signals that we’re getting older. Turning back time is no longer impossible.
- Chemical peels will remove the top layer of your skin to create a rejuvenating effect with reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
- There are a number of different depths of peel you can choose, with differing results.
- Botox and dermal fillers are injected into the skin to remove wrinkles and make you look younger.
- Fat transfer is a very long term solution for adding volume to your face to give you a naturally younger appearance.
For all enquiries call us on
0121 446 1755
- During a chemical peel, the solution will be applied to your skin. You may feel a slight tingling.
- Once the solution has been washed off, your skin will be cooled.
- Some peels require general anaesthetic. For other peels you may simply require a painkiller and possibly a sedative.
- Your skin will be glowing, radiant and rejuvenated.
Alpha-hydroxy Acids: The milder chemical peels use these acids, which are mainly derived from fruit (such as pineapples, oranges, bilberries, apples, and grapes) and other organic sources (such as sugar cane and sour milk). They include citric, glycolic, malic, tartaric, and lactic acid.
Beta-hydroxy Acids: Salicylic acid is the main substance in this category. It is a biosynthetic acid, closely related to aspirin, and similar in strength to the medium strength fruity acids. Jessner’s Peel, combines salicylic acid, lactic acid, and resorcinol in an ethanol (alcohol) base.
Retinoic Acid: this compound is a derivative of vitamin A. It is slightly stronger than a beta-hydroxy acid peel.
Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA): this is one of the more commonly used chemical peels. It is regarded as an “intermediate strength” peel, but its depth of penetration can be varied according to its concentration. The usual concentration range is between 20% and 35%. The Obagi Blue Peel©, uses TCA as its active ingredient.
Phenol/Croton Oil: this organic compound is the strongest of the available chemical peels. Its application is painful and requires a general anaesthetic.
Fat grafting involves taking fat from one part of your body and injecting it into your face with a small syringe. It’s an effective and almost permanent way to add volume to your face, to keep you looking younger.
To discuss the sort of rejuvenating treatments and procedures we offer, both permanent and temporary, please give our dedicated team a call.